Our services: focused on you
More than just an overnight stay: relax to your heart's content and enjoy your holiday in a real family atmosphere!
Our services include:
- Afternoon tea on arrival
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast using locally-sourced and home-made produce.
- A full range of vegetarian breakfast choices
- A "Guest information book"
- Bathrobes & slippers for each guest
- Wi-fi and broadband internet access on request
- Local maps and tourist information
- Books, board games, DVD's and magazines for those rainy moments
- I Pod docking station
Guests may use our laundry and ironing facilities upon request although there is a small charge.
Walking boots and wet outer clothing
Walking is one of the attractive features of this area: however, depending on the conditions, walking boots and outer clothing can get quite wet. We are happy for you to put them in the utility room to dry out.
We have a real committment to reducing our food miles and working with the local community. All of our bacon and sausages come from Lower Clopton Farm just outside the village of Mickleton. Our eggs come from a local small holding via the Fruit & Veg shop in Mickleton. Anne bakes our own bread, cakes and biscuits and Dougal makes all of our jams and marmalades either with fruit from local farms or from Drinkwaters Farm in Ebrington.
Because we have our own animals (Barney the Golden Retriever and Rosie the cat), we are very sorry that we cannot accommodate pets, although we will make special arrangements for guide dogs.
Do you have any other requests?
We're always happy to help. Simply use our contact form.